Friday, August 24, 2007

Pay It Forward Meme

I will send a gift to the first three people who leave a comment requesting to join this Pay It Forward exchange. I don't know what that gift will be yet, but you will receive it within 365 days. The only thing you have to do in return is "pay it forward" by making a similar agreement on your journal.


I got tagged for this by bfmomma because she gave me a beautiful, hand-knit Everlasting Bagstopper for being one of her three recipients of this Pay It Forward. Here is a picture of the one I received:








I do not know what my gifts will be yet, but you can make special requests. I do sell coffee and tea so if there is a flavor you'd like from there, let me know. I also have some leftover Passion Parties inventory, and if you're interested in that, I can get you a list. I also have some leftover Cookie Lee Jewelry and can get you a list of that. If you're looking for something handmade, like the beautiful bag I received, well... I could see what I could come up with.

First three to ask get the prizes.

4 comments:

Shellee said...

Hi, I am Shellee I am also signed up to this group. I think it a great idea. I am partial to knit or crochet items or whatever because I just like pretty things!!

Shellee said...

Coffee? I love coffee!!!

Shellee said...

Hi again, can u tell I am new at this? My info is http://360.yahoo.com/babystarbuck1
I can be be found at ravelry as Ebaknittascrooge

TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

I think you're overdue for a new post.